This Alphabet Letter Search activity is an engaging way to practice letter identification. Students look for the letters in a grid and color or stamp the letters they find. They then practice tracing and writing the letters on the line below.
This activity is designed to work well with dot markers, but students can use crayons or regular markers as well.
There are two versions of letter search pages included, each with 26 pages. The first set uses capital letters in the grid. The second set uses lowercase letters.
This is a low-prep activity. Simply print and go. Each page comes in both color and black lines (104 total). Laminate color pages and use with a dry erase marker for a write and wipe activity.
Download the free preview to learn more.
- 26 Uppercase Letter Pages in Color
- 26 Lowercase Letter Pages in Color
- 26 Uppercase Letter Pages in B/W
- 26 Lowercase Letter Pages in B’W
- Uppercase Letter Identification
- Lowercase Letter Identification
- Tracing Letters