This Numbers 1-20 Clip Card activity with an Autumn theme is a fun and engaging way for students to develop number sense by counting to 20, using ten frames, reading numbers words, and sequencing numbers. Students will practice with 4 different sets of cards, each focusing on a different number sense skill.
This clip card activity includes 80 Cards:
- Set 1 – Counting to 20 Clip Cards
- Set 2 – Ten Frame Clip Cards
- Set 3 – Number Words Clip Cards
- Set 4 – Number Sequencing Clip Cards
Each set contains 20 cards in both color and black line (160 total cards).
This is a low prep activity. Simply print and cut apart the cards. Use heavy paper and laminate for durability. Provide students with a set of clips (clothespins, pegs, or even paper clips), and you will be ready to go. You can also use dry erase markers for a write on and wipe activity.
Download the free preview to learn more.
- 20 Counting to 20 Clip Cards
- 20 Ten Frame Clip Cards
- 20 Number Words Clip Cards
- 20 Number Sequencing Clip Cards
- All cards come in both color and b/w versions.
- Counting objects (pictures) 1 to 20
- Counting with ten frames 1 to 20
- Reading number words 1 to 20
- Ordering numbers 1 to 20